Thursday, June 30, 2011

Minute by Minute

From my post title you can probably guess that I like the Doobie Brothers...and yes I do.  What a Fool Believes is on my top 10 list of songs.  Today, the title reference has more to do with my life the last few weeks.  Every minute has been occupied with something.  So I am back to posting.  I have a few updates I will make over the weekend.  Although I have not been blogging, I have not short of things to blog.  My son turned 5 earlier this month and I was on birthday planning mode just about every available second I had.  He wanted a Super Mario/Mario Kart party.  He just loves Toad.  I made some Mario inspired games and decorations.  There has been crafting but not much card making or scrapbooking.  In the middle of all that, I went to Philadelphia for Standard Copic Certification.  I had a great time.  2 of the posts i will make this weekend will be related to Copics 1) my review of Suzanne Dean's Advanced on the road class (Finally!) 2) my review of Standard Copic Certification.  I will also include a comparison of the two and what I think is best to take based on your expected outcome.  I started taking a Summer Card Camp and will post more on that later.

Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment