Monday, August 22, 2011

New A*Muse Goodies...A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA

This weekend I opened up my new goodies from A*Muse Studio.  Since today is the first day of A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA I am posting pics of a couple cards I made.  I made some sketches for few more cards but can't make them until my next order arrives. 

This card was inspired by a card i found on the consultant side of A*Muse Studio.  The Wasabi (lower left block in first image) and Cherry Woodgrain are NEW.  The santa hat and sentiment are from the NEW Naughty or Nice stamp set.  At the bottom I added Washi Tape from the NEW Holiday Washi Tape collection.  A*Muse also came out with Baker's Twine in cherry, onyx and french roast.  Each spool is 280 yards.  To enhance the hat I added white flocking.



Supplies:
Paper: Cherry, Fern, Wasabi, Cherry Woodgrain, Sugar (A*Muse Studio)
Stamps: Naughty or Nice (A*Muse Studio)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Copics R24 and R29, Washi Tape- Holiday Collection (from A*Muse Studio), Cherry Twine, Jute, White Flocking

No comments:

Post a Comment