Thursday, September 8, 2011

Winter Wishes

It is September in New England so I know it won't be long before Winter is here and we are out shoveling snow.  The card today is inspired by SNOW.  I started with a tag made from French Roast Felt.  I kept my base colors neutral with Pebble and Vanilla and chose Cherry as an accent.  The pattern on the Vanilla layer was made using the negative from my die snowflake and Pebble ink.


Supplies:
Paper: Vanilla, Pebble, Cherry Woodgrain, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas  (A*Muse Studio)
Stamps: Holiday Tags (A*Muse Studio)
Ink: Pebble, French Roast (A*Muse Studio), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Dies: Snowflake Trio, Classic Tags (A*Muse Studio), Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: Cherry Satin, Cherry Bakers Twine
Other: Copics R24, R29, B02, B04, French Roast Felt (A*Muse Studio), BigKick (Sizzix), White Embossing Powder (A*Muse Studio), Crop-a-Dile (WRMK),
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I really like the pop of cherry woodgrain and the mix of satin ribbon and bakers twine together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable I hadn't thought of using the tag dies genius!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete