Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My First ATCs

I signed up to participate in an ATC swap.  This was my first time making ATCs.  They are 2.5"x3.5".  For this swap we had to chose a stamp set from a*muse | studio.  I chose Nordic Noel.  I think it is a very classy and versatile set.
I started by stamping the reindeer in French Roast on to Pebble card stock and a sentiment from Holiday Tags in Cranberry.  I added Silver Glitter below the reindeer and around the next using 1/4" super sticky tape and Quickie Pen.  To simulate snow flakes, i added little dots of glue using my Quickie Pen and sprinkled Diamond Glitter.  A Twinkle Sticker colored with R29 Copic Marker was used for the nose. Finally Cherry Bakers Twine was a tied near the bottom and the layer attached to a Cherry cardstock base.

I had an extra ATC, so i used it as a front panel for a card.


All Supplies from a*muse | studio 
Card 1

Paper: Pebble, Cherry (a*muse | studio)
Stamps:Nordic Noel, Holiday Tags (a*muse | studio)
Ink: Cherry, French Roast (a*muse | studio)
Copics:R29
Other: Twinkle Stickers, Silver Glitter, Diamond Glitter, Cherry Bakers Twine (a*muse | studio)

No comments:

Post a Comment