Thursday, March 31, 2011

a|s Website Goes Live Tonight and Consultant Blog Hop Starts April 2



Website goes live tonight at 12am pst (3am est)
You can access it at https://www.amusestudio.com/AmusingInk.  You will be able to view catalog, get ideas and order online.  Orders will ship directly to you.  I am also available to provide workshops where you and your friends can come together and make some projects.  You as the host can earn free product.

 a|s Consultant Blog Hop
Tune in to my blog on April 2 for an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant Blog Hop.  At midnight on April 2, I will update my blog with a|s projects and offer a some blog candy for visiting my blog and commenting.  The blog hop will start here.  Find out more when you tune in on April 2 at 12:01 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment