Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Muse Studio is Live!!


A Muse Studio offers awesome products for card making, scrapbooking and other papercrafting.  The catalog offers great inspiration with items that showcase my clean and simple style.  You can order products from me, through a workshop, and coming soon through my personal A Muse Studio Website!

The A Muse Studio Catalog & Inspiration Guide is now online for you to browse.   The Inspriation Book is available for purchase.  Contact me to order a copy.  Email at AmusingInk@gmail.com or call at 860.249.1281.

How would you like to become an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant.  I would love to have you join my team and be a part of this exciting experience.  To join my team go to www.amusestudio.com and click "join our team".  Once you have completed the process, please let me know so I can notify A Muse Studio to add you to my team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment