Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here are some oldies but goodies

About a year ago is when i first discovered PaperTrey Ink (PTI).  These cards of one of the first two cards I made.  They were both pretty simple.

The first is using Masculine Motifs.  I used Melon Berry and Terracotta Tile as a color combo.I was just messing around with my 1 3/4" circle and 2" scallop punches. At the time I did this, i didn't have any of the cool impression plates that I now have.  Looking back it may have been nice to impress the card front...hindsight is 20/20.  I kept it simple.



My second card for today is made from Everyday Button Bits (PTI).  I love using buttons so this set is right up my alley.  This color combo is River Rock (SU!) and Melon Mambo (PTI).  I colored the bike and added rays to the "sun" using Copics (have it mentioned how much i LOVE Copics)


It has been a super long day so i'm keeping this post short.  I'll be back soon with more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment