Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Boy

I have two boys and the majority of my friends' kids are boys.  So you can guess that most of my cards are masculine.  I think it is more my style so it works for me.  Here is the last Mo's Digital Pencil image of this posting session.  This one if Kareem's Balloons.  This image is one of the first images I purchased. I've made a few cards with this one and never seem to tire of it. It is such a great image for a young boy card.  There will be many more of these in my future.  I already have a second image colored and ready to go.  I plan to challenge myself on the next image I color to use colors I haven't used before.

Supplies:
Paper: Stampers Select (PTI), Pure Poppy (PTI), Orange (a|s))
Stamps: So Happy For You (SU!)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Other: Copics, Black Hemp (CTMH)

1 comment:

  1. Carla, Welcome to our little group. You will love all the girls, everyone is so nice.
    Your card is wonderful. The coloring is stunning. I see you love Mo's images, I do as well.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete