Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's a Copic Day

Everything I need for my all day Copic class is just about ready.  I still need to pack some snacks, lunch and dinner since it will be an all day affair.

Before heading off I want to share two the first stamps I ever colored with Copics.  This is another image from Mo Manning except I have it i an Acrylic stamp from Stampavie.  It is called 'Sumpins Wrong'.

At the time i started with Copics, I did not have any paper to use.  I did have some Neenah panel cards that I had bought a few years earlier for my son's baptism invitation.  i gave them a try and liked the results.

 In the one on the left I did some grounding.  I really does make a difference.



Enjoy.  I'll be back later to update you on my Copic class with Suzanne Dean.  Off to Inspiration Station.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a stunning job on Mo's image. Great job with your shading. WOW!!! on your jeans

    ReplyDelete