Saturday, April 30, 2011

Color Me Creative Copic Challenge: Pastels

This is my first Color Me Creative Copic Challenge. The challenge this round is to use Copics to color pastels. This was "challenging". :) It was very easy to fall back into the norm of having color everywhere. Trying to leave more white space requires more effort. I will need to practice this more. What I like about the CMC challenges is that they will get me to use Copics in a manner outside of my norm.

This is the card when I submitted it for the challenge.

I thought it needed more so I reworked it. I added some grounding, Shimmerz to the wings and glitter with my Spica.  Since i didn't have matching cardstock, I made my own with strips of white paper and my Copics.  I still have some more practice to do for the hair, but overall I like it better now.


Anyone know what the stamp image is?

Supplies:
Paper: Stampers Select (PTI), French Roast (a|s), Animal Crackers (Making Memories)
Stamps: ???? I don't know image, Essential Sentiments (a|s)
Other: Copics (BG01, BG05, R85, R83, R81, C00, C1, C2, C3, E00, E11, E21, Clear Spica), Angel Wings (Shimmerz),

1 comment: